February 4, 2013


Hello Family

First of all, thank you so much for all the support and love that you guys always send to me. It really is such a blessing to open up my email every lunes (Monday) and receive so much positive energy directed to lift and motivate me, even when there are challenges that happen over there, there is always love and support that you guys spare for me, and I am so grateful. 

This week was a blast. Me and my companion were able to have a really great motivating Leaders training meeting to start off the week, so the rest of the week was surge of concentrated hard work in our area (the days we were there). It felt really good to focus our efforts for a bit on what was happening in our area. Finding new investigators, teaching current ones, visiting and helping members, and all that jazz. We had a couple more lessons with Ronald, (who, by the way, is attending church, reading the scriptures, praying, hanging out with members, keeping the commandments; being pretty much a member of the church), which was great. We almost always end up reading about what he has just read and answering questions that he has which is awesome. We still don’t have permission from his parents, but tonight we have a little Noche De Hogar (FHE) planned with his family to try to help them feel the spirit and comfortable to ask questions and make comments so we can help them know a little more about the church. We are praying that all goes well!

Today we had another super pday. We headed off at 4 in the morning again to Gocta. Remember Gocta? The huge waterfall? We went about 5 months ago and we were able to go again with all the missionaries who hadn’t gone before. 3 hours travel, and 2 hours hiking. Again, it was incredible. God´s creations are so amazing! All went well, we are little wiped, but all is well. That’s why we are a little late today writing.

But it sounds like you guys had a great week too. A super dinner with Elder Snow, and an impressive stake conference? Sounds like a blast. Also, thanks mom and dad for always telling me a bit about how Daniel and Krista are doing. I always enjoy hearing about what they are up to. Krista = cello!? SO COOL! And Daniel doing exercises to get bigger? ALSO SO COOL! Haha, Krista will have to teach me cello one day, and Daniel will show me how to get muscles and burn off this mission fat lol.  But I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing great. I love you so much and am so grateful for all that you do, for me, for others, and for the Lord :)   

Your Elder Lonsdale