January 7, 2013


Hey Family,

Thanks so much for the emails. .
I apologize for the shortness of this letter, after Dad even thanked me for the longerish ones lol. Grandma asked for a little bit about mission preparation for a few talks they are going to give. ( I'd have to say that one of the most important things someone can take on a mission is a testimony of the Book of Mormon. And the only way to get that is by reading and praying about it. It really is the most important tool, accompanied with the spirit, to conversion of the restored gospel. It really is the Keystone to our religion and has helped me so much in my life that I want to share it with everyone around so that they can receive the blessings that I've received.) But yeah, the mission area has also sent a couple of pages to all the missionaries about emotional health and we need to read it to make sure we are emotionally healthly, that's important lol. But I shall print it off also, and your emails that I got today because I would like to analyze them a bit more in depth and in a more relaxed place haha.

This week my companion and I were in Chiclayo for a couple of days and then we came back and I went and picked up a dropped of a missionary in an area 2 hours away(but a Pervian paradise) that was ending his mission. We said some goodbyes to some other missionaries due to the transfers this week, and that was a little sad. You grow to really love some missionaries and its hard to say goodbyes to good friends. But life moves forward offering you new experiences and  growth and the Lord needs them helping other people right now :). I'm sorry if this is a little confusing…..lol. Transfers this week. Elder Uriarte and I are staying together another transfer, I'm glad. We enjoy working together and are learning a bunch together. This week we have to go to chachapoyas again, but we hope we`ll have a bit more time in our area to be able to work with our investigators lol. The work moves forward!! Woot! Haha
Well I have to go, I hope all is well as you move back into the routine of life and make your 2013 goals!! As for being canadian and why we`re traveling….next week!! Sorry!

Love ya Elder Lonsdale